Welcome to Dee Weddings!
We're a young and trendy boutique wedding planning company in New York and we specialize in all things wedding. We love what we do and after all these years, we believe there’s a method to a wedding’s madness!
We've planned weddings for 50 guests to 600, and for couples representing all kinds of faith and culture.
We're an LGBTQ ally and strongly support marriage equality.
We believe that getting married is an emotional decision for a lot of us and people want to celebrate it in the best way possible. However, we're also aware of the challenges faced while planning a wedding, and so, this is why we make it our personal mission to make sure you do not regret hiring us.
Be it exceptional decor, to making sure everything is going as planned, to making sure you, your families and your guests are all (drunk) having a great time—we've got you covered!
We can help you at any of the three stages of wedding planning—from start to end (full wedding planning), from midway (partial planning) and if you’ve already planned everything and only need help on the day-of (day-of coordination).
In other news, we offer great advice in our blog and on Instagram (@Dee_Weddings)—our #WeddingWednesday is especially cool!
Alright, let's do this!
meet dee—founder & lead planner
Hi, I'm Deepti!
I come from an Event Planning background where I used to plan and manage events for high-end luxury retail brands, the government sector and for tech start-ups. I then found my niche in wedding planning.
I believe in love and I love seeing people wanting to celebrate their love! And so, it is gratifying to know that you're willing to trust me and give me the responsibility of helping you plan the most important day of your life.
My purpose is to make your life easier. To make sure your day is as perfect as if it were mine, to keep you away from the stress of running around all over the place, finding the right vendors and the works. I want you to enjoy getting married, instead of waking up in the middle of the night worrying, 'what if the stage collapses,' or 'what if it rains.' This job then becomes mine.
So tell me your story. Tell me what you envision for your wedding. Let's get talking!
Deepti | email@example.com
- I have an unexplainable fascination towards lights, swings and eye glasses.
- Favorite place in the world: my grandma's lap.
- Forever bustling with ideas. Call me at 3am (no don't) and I'll have something ready for you.
- Favorite Quote: "If people aren't laughing at your goals, your goals are too small"—Azim Premji
- I think owls and reptiles are adorable.
team behind the scenes
hi! i'm amaira
- I can't straighten one of my thumbs.
- I think desserts should be a required food group.
- I love cats! I have five cats in my backyard that go on adventures together everyday. P.S. None of them are mine.
- I've worked for a Senator of the United States before.
- I never learned how to ride a bicycle and I can't swim. And I live on an island.
hi! i'm aneesha
- I prefer keeping things asymmetrical.
- I’m rubbish at anything sporty. If you see me run, you should too!
- My idea of a pet is a goldfish.
- I Love cooking but I’m the only one that finds it tasty.
- My first wedding as an intern was a Bollywood wedding for celebrities Ritesh and Genelia, with up to 3000 guests.
hey! i'm nicoline
- I can only eat even numbers of candy at a time.
- I talk to myself pretty much 24/7.
- I've been known to (with permission!) sleep at venues when a night's work becomes uncomfortably close to being considered an early start to the next day.
- I get an insatiable urge to travel every 6 months.
- If I had to eat only sushi for the rest of my life I'd be golden.
We're privileged to have collaborated with some of the most talented, trusted and like-minded vendors from the wedding industry.
Here's a quick list of things that we can help with:
- Sourcing and recommending vendors such as:
- Hair & Make up artist
- Henna artists
- Decor design (including florists)
- Photographer & Videographer
- DJ, AV & Sound Services
- Live Band
- Other performing artists (e.g. stilt walkers)
- Transportation & other logistics
- F&B services (Caterers and Bartenders)
- Wedding Cake and other dessert options (e.g. an awesome donut bar)
- Budget management
- Conduct site visits and vendor meetings
- Scanning contracts provided by vendors
- Advice of any wedding etiquettes and protocols
- Stay present if there's a wedding rehearsal
- Discuss decor ideas and creation of themed mood boards
- Day-of timeline detailing flow of event, from set up till breakdown
- Final walkthrough with at venue with vendors
Note: This list is non-exhaustive and will be customized after discussing your requirements.
Give us a shout at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
why hire a wedding planner
"Why do we need a planner when we have friends and families that can help us!"
"How hard can it actually be? We'll figure it out!"
"Planners are expensive. I don't understand what they do exactly!"
If you're on the fence about hiring a planner, and not sure how we can really help you, then read up why should you hire a planner and see if that helps you decide what would work best for you!